Have you heard of the Arduino? Its a small but powerful micro-controller that can be used to create many amazing things. An Arduino can be used to sense its own environment, connect and communicate with the Internet, manipulate devices around it, send messages, and much much more. Last year, over 700,000 hobbyists were using and contributing to the Arduino environment.
This course is designed to take you from 0 to 100 with Arduino in less than an hour. At the end of the course, you’ll be fully familiarized with Arduino and ready to build your own applications and devices. Ideally, this course is for beginners who want to get their toes wet with the Arduino system but those already familiar with Arduino can still learn from the techniques used in this course.
What you’ll learn in this course:
– How to setup the Arduino software and start outputting code
– How to understand and write code that your Arduino can understand
– How to setup Serial communication
– How to use a breadboard, and RGB sensor, and a LED Pin.
– How to create a variety of functions that interact with your Arduino
– How to create a device that detects your rooms temperature and changes colors accordingly.