9 comments on “Way to go Godaddy…

1. Lee Hoffman November 12, 2007 10:07 am

I feel your pain. I use Godaddy for my sites and I am not happy with them. I am shopping for a better host and will be changing soon.

2. Scott November 18, 2007 2:39 am

Not to mention it’s run by Bob “right-wing” Parsons…

3. Jerod November 21, 2007 3:10 pm

I use Godaddy for my domain name, but I run my own server. I used to have my stuff hosted through them but it was too pricey, which is why I decided to do it on my own. I’ve never had any problems with them, and their customer service has always been exceptional for me.

4. ken November 29, 2007 5:04 am

they always send me shit in the mail, stuff i dont need, even when ive opted out of their mailing lists 20 times.

5. randy December 14, 2007 11:24 am

Bob “right-wing” Parsons… is a great man.. and “right-wing” — lol.. come on dude.. you need to get a job and get off either your parents dole or the governments dole… once you have to work for taxes like the rest of us, you’ll be “right-wing” too.

As far as hosting.. I’ve tried them all…

Want a cheap server but willing to live on the edge of spammers? Use ServerPronto

Want a cheap non-server based but awesome product? Try hostmonster.com

Want the best service but pay a little more? Server4you has the best tech support

Want a competitor to hostmonster, but not quite as responsive? try 1and1. (one-and-one)

6. DanielAndrade December 14, 2007 6:01 pm

I’ve changed to Media Temple, still there are some fixes to make. But till now, their server is way better then godaddy.

7. Eric S. December 14, 2007 11:06 pm

Stay away from Godaddy.
    Let me share this with you. When you check domain name availability using GD, one minute it’s available, the next taken but for sale on back order, for way more money. So I use alternative websites to check availability.

8. Michael Flowers February 9, 2008 3:14 am

They have always been awesome for me, of course, I’ve never been on the front page of Digg either.

9. Beautiful Girls Gallery · November 8, 2010 7:32 am

godaddy is not always the best registrar, the private registration of godaddy is too expensive .