This is a very simple tutorial explaining how to build your very own rounded cable. They aren’t expensive, but it’s a nice project to do with your simple, flat and ugly IDE cables, making they look better. The reason why I would do that is to increase air circulation inside the case and making it looks better (if you have a window on it). So here goes the tutorial, hope you enjoy. Anything please comment!
What you will need:
- IDE cable
- Spiral tube
1st Step: Get the IDE cable and cut it carefully, I think the best way is to cut it with 4 lines space, but you can do it with 2 lines space if you want, but it’s way more work. Now you must be careful, because if you damage any line, it will become useless.
2nd Step: Now you should make a “spaghetti” with the cable, and it’s time to put it inside the spiral (find to buy in any casemod website), take a look at this pictures:
Now that you have done your “home maid rounded cable”, it will look much better then before, helping in the air circulation inside your case and make a clean look in you case. And cool thing is to use color tapes for a better look.
Based on a portuguese tutorial from casemodbr.com
Leave a comment
- (Jon): Hello to all, because I am in
- (dansku): Like it's said on the pos, you
- (dansku): Hi, I don't know how is the mb
- (rossi): Hey Daniel, I was really exc
- (Siddharth): Hello..I'm building Alcohol Se
- (Lucinda Bel): And the connection from the ar
- (Lucinda Bel): hi, I have one more question i
- (Lucinda Bel): Hi, I am a third year student
- (Paul Ruszczyk): I just picked up a Maxsonar MB
- (Romeo Coreas): el sketch tiene un error tiene