Surfing on http://metku.net I found one interesting tutorial how to mode one old mouse installing a LED on it. I had this old mouse haning around so I decided to try it myself.
This is the result after solding the led with resistor to the logic circuit.
That’s about it, but as you can see, week light.
After some time, I decided to paint my mouse black, would looks much better, and change the led to something stronger.
That’s after solding the new yellow strong led. Nice effect now!!!
Done! I put one butter-paper covering inside the mouse, so it would look better, and it wouldn’t show the LED itself.
What do you say?
If you want to see more pictures, just go to my flickr set
Leave a comment
- (dansku): Like it's said on the pos, you
- (dansku): Hi, I don't know how is the mb
- (rossi): Hey Daniel, I was really exc
- (Siddharth): Hello..I'm building Alcohol Se
- (Lucinda Bel): And the connection from the ar
- (Lucinda Bel): hi, I have one more question i
- (Lucinda Bel): Hi, I am a third year student
- (Paul Ruszczyk): I just picked up a Maxsonar MB
- (Romeo Coreas): el sketch tiene un error tiene
- (bayly): i just built this, took me a w